I have been trying to make more smoothies for breakfast or for a post workout snack and I felt this one was definitely worth sharing! What are some of your favorite things to add to your smoothie? I always add collagen. It is great for your joints, hair, nails, and skin! Another thing I have been trying to sneak into my meals is anything to help boost my immune system. Which recently brought me to trying out an Acai powder that has energy and immune boosting properties. I say, sign me up!
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 c. Unsweetened Cashew yogurt (Brand I used, Forager project)
- 1/3 c. H2O
- 2 T. Collagen (I use great lakes brand off of Amazon)
- 1 sm. banana, frozen
- 2 t. Acai powder (I use Terrasoul superfoods brand off of Amazon)
- 3/4 c. Antioxidant berry blend (From Costco in the freezer section)
- Combine all ingredients into a nutri-bullet, blend, and voila! A delicious immune boosting and joint friendly smoothie!